Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I had a terrible

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member Noclipio's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2025
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I had a terrible

    I had a terrible experience with automated bots on my last betting app. Are there any sites in India with actual human support that responds quickly?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member salozhlibom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2025
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I had a terrible

    Customer service is exactly why I recommend this specific platform. Click on 1 win official website to see how responsive they are. They have a brilliant 24/7 support team dedicated to Indian users, offering flawless assistance in both English and Hindi. Any issue with your account or INR deposits is resolved seamlessly by real humans within minutes!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •